Indian Institute of Technology Mandi , Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2014 for Library Trainee posts
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi , Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2014 for Library Trainee posts. Indian Institute of Technology Mandi , Himachal Pradesh has invited applications for Library Trainee position at IIT Mandi.
Last Date : 03-02-2014
No. of vacancies : 01
Name of the post : Library Trainee
Scale : Rs. 8000/-
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: MLIS from an affiliated university/institute with atleast 55% marks
How to apply :
1. The position is tenable at IIT Mandi at Kamand, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. The post listed above is an Adhoc (purely temporary) position on contract basis for a year.
3. The post is open to eligible persons from all caste and categories to apply.
4. The applicants must clearly specify the name of the post on the envelop and also on top right side on the first page of the application.
5. The application must contain personal information details including email and contact mobile number. The educational qualification (Xth or equivalent onwards) showing division, percentage and the year of qualifying must be presented in tabular form along with the certified copy of the proof of sameas an attachment. The experience and its work nature must also be mentioned clearly with proof for the same.
6. Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
7. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding the conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
8. The last date for submission of duly completed applications alongwith attested copy of certificates in the Institute will be
03.02.2014, thereafter no applications will be entertained.
9. Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/ attachments will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
10.The candidates possessing the essential qualifications may submit their application alongwith testimonials; and latest passport size photograph to Dy. Librarian, IIT Mandi, Central Library, Academic Block, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi (HP). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Library Trainee”. The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
11.The complete application as desired can also be submitted in softcopy alongwith scans of testimonials can be submitted by email to email@example.com and having “Application for the post of Library Trainee” as subject of the email.
12.The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not conduct written test for the post, in case the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview (b) not to fill the advertised position.
13.No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the written test/Interview.
14.The upper age limit for all the posts listed above is 28 years as on last date of receipt of applications, relaxable in case of exceptional candidates.
Click here for details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.