West Bengal Audit and Accounts Sevice Recruitment 2014 for 175 Accounts Service posts
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Sevice (Special Recruitment ) Notification 2014 for 175 West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service posts. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service (Special Recruitment) Examination, 2013 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. The Examination shall comprise of multiple choice objective type questions consisting of two papers, viz. Paper – I & Paper – II and shall be held on a single day. Paper – I shall consist of Group-A and Group-B. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the said examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test. The Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and Siliguri in March, 2014 or thereabout. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
Commencement of submission of online application : The 24th December, 2013 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of fees : The 20th January, 2014.
Closing date for submission of online application : The 24th January, 2014.
Total No.of vacancies : 175 posts
Name of the post : West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service
Scale : (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.21,000/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualifications :
A) Essential Qualification : A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the
application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Govt. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date.
Must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Must be a Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India or Must be a Member of the Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
B) Desirable Qualification : Preliminary Knowledge in computer operation.
Selection procedure : Written test
FEE : Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only.SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to Apply :
Application : Applications can be submitted through online only. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal at www.pscwbonline.gov.in .
Log on to www.pscwbonline.gov.in
1. Click on the link “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” at the left panel of the home page.
2. The fields marked with asterisk (*) are the mandatory fields. For details view, place your mouse over ? sign to get hint for this field.
3. Scan photo and signature and ensure that both of them adhere to the required specifications given below :
Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format between 20 KB to 50 KB by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photo and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using „Save As‟ option in the File menu and size can be reduced to desired size by using crop and then resize option. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
4. After filling up all the fields click on the register button for registration.
5. When you click on the Register button then next page will contain the link, from where you can download the filled up registration form. THE COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM CAN BE DOWNLOADED ONCE ONLY. THEREFORE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM AT THIS STAGE OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DOWNLOAD THE SAME IN FUTURE. In this page you will get two other buttons also, one is marked as Confirm and other one is Back.
6.If you click on the Back button then you will get your registration form again to modify any fields/values.
If you click on the Confirm button then you will get the Registration ID and Password. (in case you have provided your Email ID then your registration details will also be sent to you through Email).
7. After a successful registration candidate has to Log in to the system. Click on Log in to Your Account under Candidates Corner Pane (In the Right Side of home page). The candidate‟s log in page will open.
8. Input your Registration ID and Password that you have got after registration as we have mentioned before (See point number 5). Then click on Log in.
9. After successful Log in, the candidate will be redirected to candidates‟ dashboard page, where he/she will get List of current examination matches his/her profile. Choose the examination matches and click on Apply now.
Click her for details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.