BARC Recruitment Notification 2014 – Medical & Technical Officers
BARC Recruitment Notification 2014 – Medical & Technical Officers Vacancies. BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) invites on-line application for Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date i.e. 21st March 2014.
BARC Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Nam of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine) in the grade of Scientific
|03||MD (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear Medicine) or MD in Radiotherapy with DRM/DNM or MD in Radio-diagnosis with
DRM/DNM or MD in Biophysics with DRM/DNM.
|Rs.15600-39100/-||Below 45 years|
|2||Technical Officer/D (Architect)||04||5 years Bachelor degree in Architecture (B-Arch) discipline with =60%
marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University and must be
registered with Council of Architecture with valid registration number.
|Rs.15600-39100/-||Below 40 years|
|3||Technical Officer/C||01||B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology with =60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University with programming
skills and knowledge in the areas of ;* RDBMS like MySQL, Postgre SQL and MSSQL etc.
* Programming language like PHP, JSP, ASP, TUML, CSS, AJAX,
* Web 2.0, rich text website design and Open Source packages
* Enterprise Windows and RedHat/Scientific Linux Environment
* Digital object archival and management.
|Rs.15600-39100/-||Below 35 years|
|4||Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer) in
the grade of Scientific Officer (C)
|02||MBBS with one-year institutional experience. Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience. Candidates with Post Graduate qualification and equivalent need not apply.||Rs.15600-39100/-||below 40 years|
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted on-line only. For details regarding on-line application please log in to website www.barcrecruit.gov.in, The candidates may download a copy of the application and admit card and submit the same along with the attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the
interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear before the interview committee.
The facility of online application will be opened from 25/02/2014 to 21/03/2014.
Application Fee: Rs.250/-( SC/ST/PH are exempted from payment of this fee.).
Genaral Terms & Condition:
- In case of huge response to any post, the screening will be restricted to those with higher
percentage of marks and more experience or a screening test of the eligible candidates will
be conducted in order to shortlist the candidates to be called for the interview.
- Candidates will be called for technical interview based on their academic and professional
qualifications and experience in the relevant field. Final selection will be based on the
performance in the interview.
- Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the New Contributory
- Reservation as per rules will be applicable. Benefit of reservation is applicable for the
persons with disabilities (40% and above) as detailed below :
For the post of Category No. II (01 PH):– One leg affected(OL)/One Arm affected (OA)/
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or
to a part of India in the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
- The candidates called for interview from outstation will be paid to and fro rail fare by
SECOND CLASS/ SLEEPER or actual fare whichever is less.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate should be as per the prescribed format, for employment in Government
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had
ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the
period from the 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day of December, 1989 provided that the
relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the
maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.
Last date: 21-03-2014.
More Details: BARC Recruitment 2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.