ARSD College Recruitment 2014 – Non Teaching Jobs. Applications are invited on the prescribed forms for the following Non-Teaching posts. Application form and details about the qualification, fee and test etc. can be downloaded from the college website www.arsdcollege.net. The forms duly completed in all respects, with self attested copies of certificates of educational qualification etc.
ARSD College Recruitment Details:
Location: New Delhi.
Post Details:[ad 07]
|S.No||Name of The Post||No.of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|04||Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt.
|2||MTS – Laboratory
|14||Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognised
|Rs.5200-20200 /-||27 years|
|3||MTS – Office
|03||10th class passed or its equivalent examination from a recognized school or institution||Rs.5200-20200/-||27 years|
|4||MTS (Mali)||01||10th class passed or its equivalent examination from a recognized school or institution.Elementary knowledge in gardening/ landscaping with agricultural background.Must be conversant with gardening operations including operation of tools.||Rs.5200-20200/-||27 years|
How To Apply: The eligible and interested persons are required to apply on the application form available on the college website. Application form may be downloaded from college website www.arsdcollege.net Completed applications in all respects to be submitted by hand/by registered post/speed post to
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College,
New Delhi – 110021
latest by 31.03.2014. Application received after last date will be rejected.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (For SC/ST Rs.100/-, For PH No need to pay Fee).
- A separate application form has to be submitted for each post.
- The candidate has to send the following papers
- Demand Draft of requisite fee (please mention candidate’s name and post applied for, on the back side of Demand draft).
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials/age/caste.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished any false information with regard to qualification, category, etc. or is found to have with held/concealed information in his/her application form, his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal proceedings may also be initiated against him/her.
- The date of written examination for each post will be communicated to eligible candidates individually by post similarly date of interview to successful candidates will also be informed individually by post.
Last date: 31-03-2014
More Details: ARSD College Recruitment 2014
ARSD College Recruitment 2014 – Non Teaching Jobs