CMPDI Recruitment 2014 – Various Posts. Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and one of the profit making CPSUs in energy sector of the country invites application from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies in the following posts, which may increase/decrease at the discretion of Management. Last date to apply online is 31st March 2014.
CMPDI Vacancy Details:
Last date of generating the Challan & depositing the application fee 20/03/2014
Last date of downloading the ON-LINE (OR) OFF-LINE Form 23/03/2014
Last date for receiving the hard copy of the Offline Application Form 31/03/2014[ad 07]
|S.No.||Name of the post||No.of Posts||Qualification||Pay or salary|
|42||Graduate in Science with Chemistry as one of the subject.||Rs 17,605/-|
|2||Surveyor (Civil)||23||Matriculate OR equivalentShould have completed a course in Civil Surveying from a recognized Technical InstitutePreference may be given to those candidates having the above mentioned essential qualification with one year or
more training / experience in Surveying job.
|25||Matriculation OR equivalent examinationShould have speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in typing||Rs.19,035.02/-|
|4||AC Plant / UPS
|01||Matriculation OR equivalent examinationShould have completed a course from ITI in Refrigeration & AC OR ITI in relevant branch||Rs Rs.649.69/- (per day)|
|5||Accountant||08||Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA||Rs.22,149.01/-|
Age Limit: As on 01.03.2014, the age should not be less than 18 yrs. and not exceed . 30 years for General candidate.33 years for OBC candidate. 35 years for SC/ST candidate. Additional 10 years relaxation for persons with disability as per norms of GOI.
- Employees of CMPDI/CIL or other subsidiaries of CIL applying against advertisement will be as per rule of the company i.e. no age limit provided the application is forwarded through proper channel in the OFFLINE mode only.
- Age relaxation is applicable for ex-servicemen category candidates for a period of 3 years as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- For the post of Stenographer (English), applicants fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will only be called for Stenography Test of 5 minutes at the speed of 80 w.p.m. The specific modality of the same will be communicated to the eligible applicants in the Admit Card.
- For the remaining four posts viz. Jr. Scientific Assistant, Surveyor (Civil), AC Plant / UPS Attendant and Accountant, applicants fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Examination.
- The Admit Card of the shortlisted candidates for both Written Examination and Stenography Test will be sent to them through Registered Post/ Speed Post. The eligible candidate list will also be displayed on www.cmpdi.co.in
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the performance in the Written Examination/Stenography Test will be called for Personal Interview and the result of successful candidates will be published in CMPDI Website www.cmpdi.co.in.
How To Apply: Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply either through ON-LINE or OFF-LINE mode. However, employees of CMPDI/CIL or other subsidiaries of CIL applying against advertisement should apply only through OFFLINE mode and their application should be forwarded through proper channel only. Candidate who wish to apply ON-LINE, need to visit CMPDI website www.cmpdi.co.in and click on ‘Online Recruitment’ button for applying. Detailed instruction on the application process is listed in Annexure-I. For OFF-LINE applicants, Bank Callahan, Application Form along with employment notice can be downloaded from www.cmpdi.co.in Instructions are given below each field in the OFF-LINE Application Form, which may be read carefully and followed strictly. Detailed instruction on OFF-LINE application process is listed in Notification.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/-(No Fee for SC/ST/PH).
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should ensure before applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post they are applying and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false/incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after submission of the application form (both ON-LINE and OFF-LINE). If any discrepancies are found between the information provided in the application form and information from the photocopy/original copy of the certificates/data furnished at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- CMPDI reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- CMPDI reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test/stenography test or alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- Any modifications/amendments in the advertisement will be given in the CMPDI website only www.cmpdi.co.in 11.7 All candidates applying through ON-LINE mode are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of server failure/jam. In no case, late applicants and any correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on the account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
Last date: 31-03-2014
More Details: CMPDI Recruitment 2014