DRDO Recruitment 2014 – JRF Vacancies Requirement of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at Institute for Systems Studies and Analyses (ISSA). Seven (07) positions of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) are to be filled up at ISSA. Applications are invited from eligible candidates possessing the following qualifications. Eligible candidates can apply online before 15th March 2014. See the below details for age limit, salary details and etc.
DRDO Vacancy Details:
Name of The Post:
JRF (ISSA): 07 Posts[ad 07]
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech with first division or equivalent GPA in Computer Science M.Sc /MS with first division or equivalent GPA in OR/ Maths/ Applied Maths/Statistics
Pay or Salary: Rs. 16000/-
Age Limit: 28 Years.
How To Apply: Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for interview. The list of shortlisted candidates with date and time of interview will be available on www.drdo.org after 15th April 2014. Application form can downloaded from www.drdo.org under ‘What’s New’or ISSA : “ JRF Required for ISSA” . Application completed in all respect should reach
Defence R& D Organization
Ministry of Defence
Metcalfe House Complex
- Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply for JRF position. However, the candidates appearing for final year BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MS are also eligible to apply although the JRF position shall be awarded only after the candidate has received the provisional degree.
- The candidates selected for JRF may be allowed to register for PhD with any University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
- Eligible candidates may register by forwarding the application form duly completed within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper as per Annexure-lI to the address mentioned above.
- The candidates should send attested copies of all the mark sheets and certificates along with the application form failing which they will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials, community certificate, if applicable, in original during interview. They must also bring two recent colour passport size photographs (other than the one pasted on the application form) during interview.
Last Date: 15-03-2014
More Details: DRDO Recruitment 2014