Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – LDC&Driver Vacancies 761 Independent Transport Platoon ASC (Civil GT) will carry out recruitment of civilian candidates at Bathinda Cantt. Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Indian Nationality for the following Group „C‟ post to reach Officer Commanding, 761 (I) Tpt Pl ASC (Civ GT) by registered post within 21 days (28 days in case of candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of this advertisement. The first date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News will be taken into account for calculation of 21/28 days respectively. The scale of pay, number of vacancies, educational qualification and other requirement are as under.
Indian Army Recruitment details:
Post Details:[ad 07]
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age limit|
|1||Civilian Motor Driver
|05||Must possess a civil driving licence for heavy vehicles and have 2 yrs experience on driving such vehicleMatriculation or equivalent.||Rs.5200-
|1||Lower Division Clerk
(LDC) Group –C
|01||12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
English Typing @ 35 w.p.m on computer.ORHindi Typewriting @ 30 w.p.m on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on a average of 5 key depressions for each word.
How To Apply: Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their application and admit card as per format duly affixed passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted officer (and one spare) alongwith two self-addressed envelope of the size 12 cm x 27 and name of post should be written on the top corner envelope be affixed postage stamps Rs 27/- each so as to reach Officer Commanding, 761 (I) Tpt Pl ASC (Civ GT) Pin :905761, c/o 56 APO by 1600hrs within21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. No application will be entertained after closing date i.e. 21 days from the date of publication fo this advertisement notice in Employment News.Last date of receipt of the applications as mentioned in the advertisement will be taken into account for calculation of age.
- Candidates after selection will be subject to “All India Service Liability Rules”, “Field Service Liability Rules” and “Army Act 1950”.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interview.
- No Traveling Allowance will be admissible for test/interview. Candidates will makes their own boarding/lodging arrangement for test/interview.
- Date & Time of Test/Interview will be intimated by post separately to the eligible candidates whose application is found in order.
- Candidates will bring original certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, caste etc on the date of test/interview.
- Unit will not be responsible to pay any damages in case of injury/death of candidate during physical tests.
- For the time being no seat reserved for physically handicapped person out of above posts till such time a clarification is received from Govt of India, Min of Def regarding filling up of the post from physically handicapped persons.
- Medium of writing in Application form and tests etc will be Hindi or English only.
- Please note that incomplete applications without affixing photographs /without signature or without enclosing attested copies of all required certificate will be rejected without any notice.
Last Date: 04-04-2014