NIAB Recruitment Notification 2014 – Scientist Vacancies. NIAB is looking for distinguished Scientists and visionary academic leaders with outstanding record of research accomplishments to establish strong centers of research to address the problems of livestock. Effective interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability and commitment to work effectively with colleagues as part of inter-disciplinary team are required. NIAB is looking for dedicated and committed Scientists who believe in institution building and have a passion for academic excellence and quality research in the following priority areas
NIAB Vacancy Details:
Date of commencement of online applications 17-02-2014
Last date for receipt of online applications 14-03-2014
Last date for receipt of printout of online applications 28-03-2014
Post Details:[ad 07]
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist – G||01||Ph.D. in a relevant area from a recognised university with 10 years of R&D
experience with original work as evidenced by patents or publications in top ranked
peer-reviewed journals and track record of extramural funding; strong potential for
securing and sustaining independent and collaborative extramural funding.
|Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-||50 years|
|2||Scientist – F||02||Ph.D. in a relevant area from a recognised University with 7 years of R&D experience
with original work as evidenced by patents or publications in top ranked peerreviewed journals; strong potential for securing and sustaining independent and collaborative extramural funding..
|Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-||50 years|
|3||Scientist – E||02||Ph.D. in a relevant area from a recognised University with 7 years of R&D experience
with original work as evidenced by patents or publications in top ranked peerreviewed
journals; strong potential for securing and sustaining independent and
collaborative extramural funding
|Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-||45 years|
How To Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website www.niab.org.in . The candidate needs to register on the website with username and password along with valid email. Already registered candidates, may login with the existing username and password. Online Application will be available on website www.niab.org.in from 17 Feb 2014. if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “APPLICATON FOR THE POST OF________________” by post to the Address:
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology,
D No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors,
Axis Clinicals Building, Miyapur,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,
India – 500 049 on or before the prescribed date.
- The candidates should have demonstrated excellent leadership qualities and are expected to contribute to the institution building in addition to their establishing and running their own research programmes.
- The number of vacancies advertised against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- All the positions carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of the same pay and status posted at Hyderabad. Higher initial start may be considered in deserving cases.
- It may be possible to consider appointments with grade lower than the grade advertised (in the same group) depending upon the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- Designations of various posts may change.
- The selected candidates with Veterinary Degrees are required to take up additional responsibilities connected to veterinary practice in the maintenance of animal farms. In such a case they will be paid non-practicing allowance as per the Government of India rules.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be screened by a Committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The decision of the Controlling Authority will be final in this respect.
- Applications from employees working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government funded research agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of appointment order.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post.
Last Date: 28-03-2014.
More Details: NIAB Recruitment 2014