SSC Recruitment 2014 – Junior Hindi Translators Vacancies
SSC Recruitment 2014 – Junior Hindi Translators Vacancies Staff Selection Commission popularly known as SSC is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training which consists of Chairman, 02 Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. Recently the Commission came in news due to delay in result declaration of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2013.
SSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Location: Across India
Name of The Post : Junior Hindi Translators
Qualification: Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this post must prosess the following skill and criteria: Pass out Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or English from any recognized College.
Age Limit : Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age of 30 Years.
Pay or Salary: Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around Rs.9,300 to 34,800 G.P. Rs.4,200/- Per Month.
How To Apply: Candidates can send their applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format along with attach photocopies. Paste your recent photograph of size 4cm x 5cm and sign in running hand (No Capital Letters) on the application in provided space and submit to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission. closing date to receipt application on or before 18th April 2014.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Dept. Post Offices of the country.
Last date: 18.04.2014 (upto 5 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 25.04.2014(upto 5 PM)
More Details: SSC Recruitment 2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- NCL Recruitment 2020 | 307 HEMM Operator (Trainee) Posts | Apply Online @nclcil.in
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.