SSC Recruitment 2014 – SI, CISF, ASI (2892 Vacancies)
SSC Recruitment 2014 – CISF Vacancies(2892 Posts) Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 2892 SI, CAPF and ASI Posts by conducting All India Examination. Eligible candidates may apply offline/ online on or before 09-04-2014 for part-I and 11-04-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and 18-04-2014 for candidates in remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below
SSC Recruitment Details:
Last Date for Part- I Online Registration: 09-04-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Part -II Online Registration : 11-04-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for candidates in Remote areas 18-04-2014.
Written Examination (Paper-I) 22-06-2014.
Written Examination (Paper-II) 21-09-2014.
Location: Across India
I. SI in CAPFs:
- CRPF 194 Posts ( Male 178 , Female 16 )
- BSF 772 Posts (Male 733 ,Female 39 )
- ITBP 138 Posts (Male 138 Posts)
- CISF 1023 Posts ( Male 921 , Female 102 )
- SSB 70 Posts (Male 68, Female 02)
II. ASI/ Exe in CISF:
- ASI/ Exe 564 Posts (Male 508, Female 56 )
III. SI (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police:
- Open 116 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman 15 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/OBC/ EXS candidates.
Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written examination and skill test, physical endurance test, interview/ personality test.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online from the wesite www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in on or before 09-04-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-I and 11-04-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and 18-04-2014 for candidates in remote areas. Candidates can also apply through offline submit application only to the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office (refer Notification) of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the Centre selected by candidate falls. Only a single application will be entertained for a candidate and no need to send any print outs or xerox copies.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through offline/ online mode and no fee for women/ SC/ ST/ EXS candidates.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to take Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS) stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and get canceled at the concerned post office, issued with the date stamp. Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking.
- Log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
- Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
- Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
- After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
- Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
- Candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned above.
- Click on Part-II registration and sing in by using registration no and date of birth.
- Candidate have to upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
- After submitting all the details click on submit button.
- Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
- Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further reference.
More Details: Click Here
Click Here To Application Form
Click Here To Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
- SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 148 Mining Foremen, Mining Mate & Other Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | 70 Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.