JIPMER Recruitment 2014 – Professors & Assistant Professors
JIPMER Recruitment 2014 – Professors & Assistant Professors (65 Posts). Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry from the eligible Indian nationals for the following posts. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, and selection and application process are mentioned below
JIPMER Recruitment Details:
|S.No||Name of The post||No of posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age limit|
|1||PROFESSOR||01||A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing
qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the
conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
|2||ADDITIONAL PROFESSOR||01||Eight years teaching and, or research experience in a
recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying
degree of D.M. or M.Ch.(two years or five years recognized course after MBBS) in the respective discipline or subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
|3||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||01||Same as Professor (Medical).D.M. in the respective discipline or subject for medical Super-specialties and
M.Ch. in the respective discipline or subject for surgical super-specialties
(two years or three years or five years recognized course or a qualification
recognized equivalent thereto.
Selection procedure: Personal interview
How To Apply: Application for the post shall be in the prescribed proforma available in the JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in). It shall be accompanied by certified copies of educational qualification and experience, Certificate of date of Birth and other documents, duly attested. Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date i.e. 14.04.2014 or without application fee will be summarily rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
General Terms& Conditions: A soft copy (scanned in a PDF format only) of the following documents in a DVD must be submitted along with the application.
- Brief 1 of the Candidate. (Available in Annexure – I)
- Educational Certificates (From SSLC to PG) (Ph.D – For Non-Medical posts)
- Experience Certificates (teaching / research experience as required for the post applied)
- Certificate of Registration UG & PG at MCI Publications
- Colour Passport size photograph
- Brief 2 of the candidate (available in Annexure – I) is to be filled and to be submitted in the Excel format only.
Last date: 14-04-2014
More Details: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.