Ahmednagar Collector Office Recruitment 2014 – Various Posts. Applications are invited for Clerks and various Posts in Ahmednagar Collector Office in Maharshtra. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-05-2014 to 22-05-2014 till 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below
Collector Office Ahmednagar Vacancy Details:
Starting Date for Online Registration 10-05-2014.
Closing Date for Online Registration 22-05-2014 till 06:00 PM.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee in SBI 11-05-2014.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI 23-05-2014.
Last date to fill remaining Online Application 26-05-2014.
Date of Written Exam for Clerk Typist 08-06-2014.
Date of Written Exam for Driver 08-06-2014.
Date of Written Exam for Talathi 22-06-2014.
Name of the Post:[ad 07]
- Clerk-Typist 45 Posts
- Talathi 71 Posts
- Driver 04 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should pass SSC with Typing Knowledge & Qualify in MS-CIT for Clerk typist, Graduate in any Discipline from recognized University for Talathi. IV Class with Valid Driving License for Driver.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years as on 09-05-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.350/- for Open category, Rs.200/- for Reserved category through State Bank of India (SBI). No Fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.ahmednagar.nic.in or nagarcollector.erecruitment.co.in from 10-05-2014 to 22-05-2014 till 06:00 PM.
- First Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
- Log on to www.ahmednagar.nic.in or nagarcollector.erecruitment.co.in. Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
- Select the post you want to apply.
- After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
- Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
- Make the payment in nearest SBI.
- Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
- Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Last Date: 22-05-2014
More Details: Click Here