CONCOR Recruitment 2014 – Stenographer Vacancies. Container Corporation of India a Blue-chip Miniratna public sector enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs).
CONCOR Vacancy Details:
Location: New Delhi.
Post details:[ad 07]
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age limit|
|1||Stenographer||05||Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. Should have done Stenography / Secretarial Practice course /exam with a speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand and 40
WPM in typing. Additional qualification in Hindi stenography desirable.Knowledge in computers essential.
|` Rs.9120-20500||28 Years|
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed annexed application format by duly filling up all the required and applicable details. The application format is also uploaded in the career section of CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in
Application correct and complete in all respects should reach CONCOR latest by 04.06.2014.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
General Terms & Conditions:
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/ terminal/ unit of the company at any location at the sole iscretion of CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
- Selection procedure may consist of written test/skill test/interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of the candidate for the written test/interview or for non-selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test. However, candidates appearing for interview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per CONCOR TA/DA rules.
- Number and location of posts may vary,
- Application Fees is non-refundable,
- There will be no application fee for SC / ST, Ex-Servicemen and PwD Candidates.
- Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice.
- Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per rules and standards of CONCOR. Appointment of selected candidates will also be subject to reference checks/ police verification.
- CONCOR takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of application or communication.
- Candidates are required to regularly visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in for all updates including list of candidates
- called for written / Skill Test and interview and for the Syllabus, Date & Venue for Written Examination/ Interview and other information/ notices.
Last Date: 04-06-2014
More Details: Click Here