BPSC Recruitment 2014 – Specialist Medical Officers (643 Vacancies)
BPSC Recruitment 2014 – Specialist Medical Officers (643 Vacancies). The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 02-07-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below
BPSC Recruitment Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Name of the Posts:
Specialist Medical Officer: 643 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS/ PG in relevant discipline from recognized university with Registration at Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 37 years for general as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Educational qualification, work experience & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application (A4 size) in the prescribed format available in the website, affix self attested photograph, enclose necessary documentary proofs in support of age, caste, educational qualification certificates, copy of challan and two self addressed envelopes (16 x 10 cm) with 40-40 stamped by super scribing the top of the envelope with the name of the post applying for and should reach to The Controller of Examination, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bely Road), Patna – 800001 by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 02-07-2014 up to 05:00 PM.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to SC/ ST of Bihar State must pay Rs.75/- and remaining category candidates has to pay the fee of Rs.150/- as application fee & Bank Charges in the form of prescribed Challan form available in the website payable at any branch of State Bank of India, A/c No.31650243410.
Last Date: 02-07-2014 up to 05:00 PM.
More Details: Click Here
Click Here For SBI Chalan Form
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.