KEL Recruitment 2014 – Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) Jobs. KEL is a 100 crore multi-unit company manufacturing Hi-tech industrial & electrical products, viz. Diesel Gensets, Brushless Alternators, Distribution Transformers, HRC Fuses Heavy Structural items radial gates, hoists, suspension bridges and also engaged in civil constructions. The company requires Management Trainees in the following discipline
KEL Recruitment Details:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineer : 5 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineer : 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineer : 6 Posts
- Civil Engineer with experience in Structural Engineering : 1 Post
- Personnel Officer : 1 Post
- Accounts Officer : 1 Post
Qualification: BE/B.Tech.s with 60% marks MBA/MSW/MA (Regular course with specialization in HRM or Personnel Additional qualification of LLB preferred.Proficiency in Malayalam is essential.CA/ICWAI or Intermediate of CA/ICWA
Age Limit: 35 years as on 01/01/2014
Pay or Salary: Rs. 28,800/-
How To Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with duly attested copies of certificates and testimonials,demand draft within 15 days from the date of advertisement to
The General Manager (P & A),
Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Limited,
7th Floor,KSHB Office Complex, Panampilly Nagar,
General Terms & conditions:
- Age is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Backward Class/SC,ST, as per Government rulesDA, HRA & other Allowances will be as per State Government rates
- The selected candidates in the grade will be eligible for PF, medical benefits, gratuity,leave encashment etc. as per the existing rules of the company.Candidates selected will have to execute a service agreement bond with surety for`1,00,000(Rupees one Lakh only) to serve the company for a period of three years
- No traveling expenses will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- A crossed Demand Draft for `100/- drawn in favour of Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg CoLtd payable at any scheduled Bank at Ernakulam towards the application fee (nonrefundable) should be attached along with the application.
- Typed applications in the attached format giving complete bio-data with copies of certificates and testimonials duly attested should reach the undersigned within 15 days of this notification.
Last Date: Within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
More Details: Click Here