RBI Recruitment 2014 For Security Guard Vacancies
RBI Recruitment 2014 – Security Guard Vacancies. Reserve Bank of India, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 10 (Ten) posts of Security Guards (SC-03, OBC-04 Unreserved-03), that may arise up to the year 2016. Only ex-servicemen residing in the state of Kerala and Union Territory of Lakshadweep are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply on or before August 01,2014.
RBI Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post:
- General – 03 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- OBC – 04 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum X Std pass and maximum under graduation. Graduates/ Degree holders are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST candidates) as on 01-06-2014.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written test and / interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidate can send application type written or neatly hand written in Hindi/ English/ Malayalam (Block/ Capital) on A4 Sheet in prescribed format along with latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application and by superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of Security Guard” through ordinary post to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033 on or before 01-08-2014.
General Terms & Conditions:
- No correspondence will be entered into with candidates not found eligible/not considered for written test and / or interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Any attempt on the part of the candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any means such as submitting fabricated documents/making statements which are incorrect/false, suppressing material information, resorting to irregular or improper means in connection with candidature using unfair means, etc. shall be a disqualification factor. If any unscrupulous person pretends to provide assistance by resorting to unfair means, a complaint may be lodged with any of the following :
- Complaint Redressal Cell, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram 695 033
- Central Vigilance Commission, Satarkata Bhavan, Block ‘A’, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023
Last Date: 01-08-2014.
More Details: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.