APEPDCL Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Engineer/Electrical posts. APEPDCL has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Electrical posts. There are 5 jobs or vacancies in APEPDCL Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date from 02.07.2014 to 26.07.2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
APEPDCL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 26th July 2014
Post Name(s): Assistant Engineer/Electrical
Must possess B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E./Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
Shall not be more than 36 years as on 01-07-2014.Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates. In respect of Ex-serviceman -3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.(The age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed Forces,
otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and Fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee (including
- Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- (Three Hundred and Fifty ONLY) towards Examination Fee in addition to the Application Processing Fee (i.e. Rs. 150 + Rs. 350 = Rs. 500/-).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities of Andhra Pradesh state, need not pay Examination fee of Rs. 350/-.
- Applicants belonging to PH/Ex-Servicemen are exempted for payment of examination fee of Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered as Non-Local in General category only, and are required to pay the above – prescribed fee (Rs. 150/- + Rs.350/-).
Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online enters and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number( 12 digit) in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through AP Online portal.
Submission of Application:
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to log on to the website http://www.apeasternpower.com and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in/ to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants shall invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% based on Written examination, duly following Rule of reservation and Spirit of Presidential order and also other terms notified or modified from time to time.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:2 ratio.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection
Details of Written Examination:
Step I :- Payment of Fee:
Step II :- Submission of Application: