Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online For 300 PO Vacancies
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online For 300 PO Vacancies. BOB released notification for the recruitment of 300 Probationary Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16th July 2014.
We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2014 Details:
Start date for Online Registration: 30.06.2014
Online Payment of Application Fees: 30.06.2014 to 16.07.2014
Last date for Online Registration: 16.07.2014
Download of Call letter for Examination: From 04.08.2014
Date of Examination (Tentative): 14.08.2014 (Thursday)
Total Number of Vacancies in Bank of Baroda: 300 Posts
Unreserved – 151
OBC – 81
SC – 45
ST – 23
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Age Limit: Minimum age as on 16.07.2014 is 20 years and maximum is 28 years.
Qualification (As on 16.07.2014): Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application Fees: Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 550/- for all others.
SELECTION PROCESS: Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion AND Interview.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates can apply online only from 30.06.2014 to 16.07.2014 through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last Date To Apply: 16th July 2014
Click Here For Original Advt
Click Here To Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.