BARC Recruitment 2014 for Engineers and Technicians in Mumbai
BARC Recruitment 2014 for Engineers and Technicians in Mumbai.Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for BARC recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2014 For Apprenticeship Training. BARC has released notification for the recruitment of Mechanical, Automobile Engineers and lab technicians. There are almost 18 jobs or vacancies in BARC Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 31st August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
BARC Recruitment 2014 Details:
No of Posts: 18 posts
Name of The Posts:
Post1: Dip. in Mechanical Engg(08 Posts)
Post2: Dip. in Automobile Engg(02 Posts)
Post3: Med. Lab Technician(04 Posts)
Post4: X-ray Technician(02 Posts)
Post5: Opthalmic Technician(02 Posts)
Post1: Dip. in Mechanical Engg. (from Board of Technical Education of a State) with not less than 50% marks.
Post2: Dip. in Automobile Engg. (from Board of Technical Education of a State) with not less than 50% marks.
Post 3 to 5: Respective vocational course certificates in 10+2 (vocational) schooling.
Age : Not less than 18 years.
- In case the response is more, the selection will be restricted to those with high percentage of marks in SSC, plus vocational course certificate and Diploma as assessed suitable and candidates who have recently completed the course.
- During the training no accommodation will be provided by this Centre. Apprentices have to make their own arrangements for their stay in Mumbai.
- After completion of the training course, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on BARC to offer employment.
How to apply :
- Application forms in accordance with prescribed format in English or Hindi on thick foolscap paper (Size 34 cms X 22 cms) and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN BARC” is to be sent to DEPUTY ESTABLISHMENT OFFICER (R-V), BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE, TROMBAY, MUMBAI – 400085 on or before 31/08/2014.
- Photograph : A recent photograph should be pasted on the right hand top corner of the application and should be signed across by the candidate. One additional copy of the same photograph should be sent along with the application.
- ENVELOPE : Attach a self addressed unstamped envelope (bilingual-Hindi & English) (Size: 200 mm x 110 mm) along with the application.
- Copies of Certificate: Attested copies of the following certificates must be submitted by the candidates with their application.
1. Educational and Technical Qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations).
2. Date of Birth (As indicated in SSC Certificate).
3. Certificate that they belong to SC/ST/OBC community in prescribed proforma, where applicable.
Last date of receipt of application: 31/08/2014
Click Here for More Details
Click Here to Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.