HAL Recruitment 2014 for Finance Officer (Grade – II) Posts
HAL Recruitment 2014 for Finance Officer (Grade – II) Posts. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment for Finance Officer (Grade – II) Posts. HAL has been released a notification for 19 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com on or before 30th July 2014 by 16:00 Hrs. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HAL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-07-2014 by 16:00 Hrs
Total Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Name of Posts: Finance Officer(Grade–II)
|Online Registration||From 15:00 hrs on 16.7.14 till 16:00 hrs on 30-07-14|
|Downloading of Admit Card for the Online Test from the HAL Website||From 12:00 hrs on 11-08-14 onwards|
|Online Test||Tentatively scheduled to be held on 23rd & 24th August 2014|
|Downloading of Interview Call Letter from the HAL Website||From 1200 hrs on 2-09-14|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates at Bangalore||Tentatively from 10-09-14 onwards|
** Any change in the above schedule will be notified on the HAL Website.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) with a pass in final examination of CA/ ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
The Candidate should have 3 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE). PPQE will be calculated from the date of acquiring Bachelor’s Degree or CA/ ICWA whichever is later.
Age: 35 years as on 30-07-2014. For Age relaxation please check official notification.
Pay or Salary: Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-
Payment of Application Fee:
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards application fee and Rs.25/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.525/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC /ST/ PWD candidates).
- All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) have been authorized to collect the Registration Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the fee in the wrong Account.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee.
Selection process will comprise of an All – India based Online Selection Test and Interview. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria & meet the nature of experience possessed will be called for the Online Test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Objective Type Online Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in the Admit card. For detailed information please check notification in link.
Candidates are required to give valid e-mail id’s and check the regularly. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview based on the marks secured in the Online Test, in order of Merit, in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each category. Final Selection shall be done by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for Online Test and 15% marks for Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com . No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The Website is functional for registration from 1500 on
16.07.14 till 1600 hrs on 30.07.14.
2. Before registering the applications at HAL website the candidates should posses the following:
- Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process;
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph* (in jpg file only & less than 180 KB size) for uploading with the application form;
- Educational details & details of experience after acquiring the professional qualification. For detailed information about apply please check notification link given below.
Click Here for More Details
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.