HPPCL Recruitment 2014 for Apprentice Trainees Posts. Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 for Apprentice Trainees Posts. HPPCL has been released a notification for 79 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 1st September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HPPCL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date Apply Online: 01-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 79 Posts
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainees
B.E./B.Tech(Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science/IT)/MCA with 60% marks, MBA(HR/Personnel/Finance)/ICWA/CA/MFSC with 50% marks, Diploma in Civil, Electrical Engineering with 50% marks, MA/ M.Sc in Geology with 50% marks, MA Sociology/Masters in Social Work with 50% marks, Masters in Environment Science/Environment/ Forestry/ Wild life/Natural Resource Management/ Wood Sciences/ Forest Management/ Environmental Planning/ Ecology/ Wild Life with 50% marks.
Pay or Salary:
Rs.8000/- to Rs.12000/- per month
For Graduates/ PG professionals: 22 to 30 years
For Diploma holders: 18 to 24 years.
Selection procedure is based on performance in written test and interview
Filling up of Application and instructions :
Interested candidates need to apply online after registering on the HPPCL website www.hppcl.gov.in. Before filling the online application form, candidates should read guidelines and instructions carefully:
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature before applying online in .jpg format (not more than 40 KB each).
- Candidates are required to register online. Please note the username and password for future reference after registration.
- After registration new webpage shall open where candidates can click on the link ‘Apply Online’ along with other related links.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form and uploading the photograph and signature, click on ‘Submit’ button’.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note the application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the form and keep it with them for their record and submission at the time of test/ interview.
- No hard copy/ printed applications forms are required to be sent. Incomplete, and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondence will be entertained on this issue.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to logon to www.hppcl.gov.in to see the detailed Advt. Eligible candidates should submit their applications online only latest by 01.09.2014 (12:00 midnight) by logging onto HPPCL website. Hard copy of application and documents are NOT to be submitted at this stage. The application link will be activated on HPPCL website w.e.f. 27.07.2014.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online