IBPS Recruitment 2014 for PO and Management Trainees Posts
IBPS Recruitment 2014 for PO and Management Trainees Posts. IBPS has been released a notification for jobs in various banks. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21st July 2014 to 11th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IBPS Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Online Registration||22.07.2014 – 11.08.2014|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online||22.07.2014 – 11.08.2014|
|Payment of Application Fees- Offline||24.07.2014 – 14.08.2014|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates||11.09.2014 – 22.09.2014|
|Pre-Examination Training||22.09.2014 – 27.09.2014|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 01.10.2014|
|Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises||11.10.2014 & 12.10.2014 18.10.2014 & 19.10.2014 01.11.2014 & 02.11.2014|
|Declaration of result status of examination (CWE)||November, 2014|
|Download of call letters for Interview||January 2015|
|Conduct of Interview||January 2015|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2015|
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: 20 to 30 Years (SC/ST 5 years, OBC 3 years, Persons With Disabilities is 10 years and others 5 years of age relaxation).
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 22.07.2014 to11.08.2014 (Online payment) and 24.07.2014 to 14.08.2014 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive] shall be as follows
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 22.07.2014 to11.08.2014and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- if desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under nocircumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Click Here for More Details and Apply
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.