Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 For Engineering Freshers. The Indian Army has released recruitment notification to fill 119 vacancies or jobs. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried female Engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 7th August 2014.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total number of Vacancies: 119
Last Date To Apply: 7th August 2014
Discipline wise vacancies are as given below:
- Civil – 21 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- EEE – 17 Posts
- Automobile – 3 Posts
- Aeronautical – 3 Posts
- Computer Sciennce – 12 Posts
- Electronics & telecommunication – 18 Posts
- Fibre/Opto Electronics – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 11 Posts
- Architecture – 3 Posts
- Food Tech / Bio Tech – 3 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Metalurgy & Explosives – 2 Posts
- Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering – 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted for on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate
For SSCW(Tech) – 20 to 31 Years.
SSCW(Non Tech) – 19 to 29 Years.
SSC(Tech) – 20 to 27 Years
PAY AND ALLOWANCES: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate.
Selection Procedure: Short listing Applications, Physical test, Medical test, interview etc.
How To Apply: Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks sheet.
- Attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and final exams will be over by 01 April 2015 for final year appearing candidates.
- Equivalence certificate from the concerned university to claim equivalence to the notified stream.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature w ill be cancelled
More Details: Indian Army Notification 2014-2015
Apply Online Here