Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2014 for 1617 Charge-man Posts. Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment for Direct Recruitment Chargeman ( Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Posts. Indian Ordnance Factories(IOF) has been released a notification for 1617 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 9th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2014 Details:
On-line Registration of Applications (Opening Date): 19-07-2014
Last Date for Registration (Closing Date): 09-08-2014
Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission): 16-08-2014
For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates
residing abroad: 23-08-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 1617 Posts
Name of the Posts: Chargeman
|Si. No.||Trade||No of Posts|
Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE, Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR BSc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject, Must pass “A” level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India, A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognised University. For Detailed Info Please check official notication in given link.
UR Upto: 27 years
OBC: 27 Years + 3 years
SC 27: Years + 5 years
ST 27: Years + 5 years
Physically Handicapped: Up 10 years
Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989: Up to 5 years
Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in central government in same line or allied cadres: Up to 40 years for UR , 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ST.
Pay or Salary:
1. Pay Band : PB-2 (Rs.9300-Rs.34800)
2. Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
100/-. Through bank Remittance only in favour of, PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT FUND OFRB, AMBAJHARI- NAGPUR. However no fee will be charged for SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. In addition, candidates have to pay ₹. 50/-. for Off-line Bank Transaction Charges to SBI.
Selection will be made strictly on the merit of WRITTEN EXAMINATION to be notified in ofb.gov.in.Centres of Examination will be Ambernath (near Kalyan, Mumbai), Aruvankadu (Near Ooty), Badmal (Odisha), Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Jabalpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Medak (Near Hyderabad), Muradnagar (Near Delhi), Nagpur, Pune, Trichy. Principal Director, NADP reserves the right to change and allot any venue to a particular candidate.
There will be no Interview/Personality Tests. A provisional merit list of candidates will be published. Selected candidates will be asked to come to NADP/Respective factories with their original documents for verification. Mention of the name in this list does not entitle the candidate to claim employment.
How to Apply:
- No manual application would be entertained. The process of online application will be done through Detailed instructions are available at the LINK site. It will be easy for candidate if he/she can carry scanned copy of his/her recent passport photo and signature for on-line submission.
- Print out of on line Application has to be taken. Applicant has to sign at appropriate place. Along with original copy of Payment Challan, application has to be despatched to a Postal address given in the print out of application form. OFB (Ordnance Factory Board) will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- In case candidate is claiming fee exemption, copies of certificates (Self- Attested) supporting the same must be enclosed in the hard copy of application. Admission will be provisional until confirmed.
- Acknowledgement will be sent through SMS/email to candidates after receipt of the same in physical format. Intimation about date of exams will be sent through SMS/email to candidates.
- In addition, No Objection Certificate from the competent authority, if already employed in Railways or any government department/public sector undertakings has to be produced during the time of counseling. Counseling & Document Verification will be done based on Merit cum choice for allotment of factory.
- IMPORTANT: ALL SUBSEQUENT INDFORMATION, CORRIGENDUM ABOUT THE NOTICE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN OUR WEBSITE WITH LINK FROM ofb.gov.in. and/or can be obtained telephonically on lines 07104-220075,220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays ( Sunday and Saturday are Holidays) . Candidates can mail their difficulties to email@example.com.
- The candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange will also have to submit the application on-line only.
- Any other prevailing Government of India rules will be applicable for the above recruitment.
Click Here for More Details
Click Here to Apply Online