Konkan Railway Recruitment 2014 for Jr. System Programmer
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 for Jr. System Programmer. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has been released a notification for programmer jobs in Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 8th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment Details:
Last Date to Send Applications: 8th August 2014
Name of the Posts: Jr. System Programmer: 05 posts
- Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self /Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible.
- Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
- 1. Regular three years Technical Diploma (10+3 years), with aggregate 60% marks in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Computer Applications from Govt. Recognized Technical Board with one year working experience in IT field. OR
- 2. Regular Graduation (10+2+3 YEARS) BSc/ BCA in computer science/ Electronics/ Telecomm/ Computer Applications with aggregate 60% marks, from recognized University (UGC).
The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 35 years (maximum) as on 01/01/2015, there will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination (Bilingual). Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Should have knowledge of Hardware and drivers installation.
2. Should have knowledge of Installation and Trouble shooting of Operating System (Windows, Linux, Mac).
3. Should have understanding of different Network configurations.
4. Should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
5. Should have ability to understand user requirements / complaints and respond/ resolve issues cordially,
6. Should Read, Interpret and Analyze Technical Manuals, broachers, procedures and instructions.
7. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result are not eligible. Applications not
accompanied with certificates of each year for above qualification will be rejected.
1. Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 08/08/2014 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
2. Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
3. Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
4. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
How to Apply:
The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 08/08/2014. Applications will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered. (Note: Konkan Raiway is not responsible for any postal delay)
Click Here for More Details and Apply
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.