KPTCL Recruitment 2014 – Assistant Lineman Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for KPTCL recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Central Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 For Assistant Lineman. KPTCL has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman. There are almost 85 jobs or vacancies in KPTCL . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 31th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KPTCL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in KPTCL: 85
Last date to apply for these posts: 31 July 2014
Assistant Lineman – 85 Posts
- Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic 53 Vacancies (Female)
- Lineman/ Electrician 32 Vacancies (Male/ Female)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Pass Certificate of 18/ 24 months course in ?Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic? trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka for Post 1 and Passed in 10th Standard Examination with Pass Certificate of 03 years course in ?Lineman trade/ Electrician trade? (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/ KPTCL for Post 2.
Age Details: Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 35 years for General Merit, 38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and 40 years for SC/ ST & Category I Candidates as on last date for receipt of applications.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 400/- for General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and Rs 200/- for SC/ ST candidates, pay the application fee either by online mode using Net Banking option, any Bank ATM cum Debit card, Internet Banking or by offline mode using Challan at State Bank of India Branches between 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on marks secured in Qualifying Examination, Endurance Test and Medical Examination.
Log on to the website http://www.kptcl.com/.
Click on Recruitment ?> ?Click here for Online Application?.
Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
Click on ?Click here to Make your Payment?.
Make the payment and enter the details ?> Submit.
Click on ?Print Application? and take print out of application form for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the KPTCL website http://www.kptcl.com from 01-07-2014 to 31-07-2014 up to 17.30 hrs. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.