MPPEB Recruitment 2014 – Platoon Commander Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for MPPEB recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2014 For Platoon Commander officers. MPPEB has released notification for the recruitment of Platoon Commander officers posts. There are almost 41 jobs or vacancies in MPPEB. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 30th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
MPPEB Recruitment Details:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 01-07-2014.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-07-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 31-07-2014
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 09-08-2014
Date of Written Exam: 28-09-2014 (Sunday)
Last date to apply for these posts: 30th July 2014
Name of the Post: Platoon Commander
- UR: 21 posts
- SC: 07 posts
- ST: 07 posts
- OBC: 06 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21-40 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Examination Fee: Candidates belongs to unreserved & OBC category must pay Rs.700/-, Rs.350- for SC/ ST category, in addition to the examination fees candidates applying online have to pay Rs.70/- through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 01-07-2014 to 30-07-2014 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
- Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
- Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
- Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
- Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
- Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Click Here For More Details
Click Here To Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.