ONGC Recruitment 2014 for 138 Assistant Technician, Health Care Attendant Posts. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment for Assistant Technician, Health Care Attendant Posts. ONGC has been released a notification for 138 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22nd August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ONGC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Online Registration Date: 22-08-2014
Written Exam Date: 28-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 138 Posts
Name of the Posts:
|Sl. No||Name of the post||No. of posts||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Technician (Production)||9||3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical/Petroleum Engineering.|
|2||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||25||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|3||Assistant Technician (Electrical)||22||years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.|
|4||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||4||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.|
|5||TA Gd.III (Chemistry)||12||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.|
|6||Assistant Technician (Electronics)||3||3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom /E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc in Physics with Electronics.|
|7||Assistant Technician (Boiler)||21||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.|
|8||Assistant Technician (Civil)||1||3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|9||Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler)||28||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science , with minimum II class Boiler Attendants’ (Oil/Gas Fired) Certificate.|
|10||Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||10||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.|
|11||Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||2||Metric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trade. The trades in respect of Mechanic are : Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining /Tractor/ Motor Vehicle/Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.|
|12||Health Care Attendant Gd I||1||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St. John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as Technician in ECG/CSSD/Plaster/ Anesthesia is desirable for this post.|
Pay or Salary:
Assistant Technician: Rs.12000 – 27000/-
Junior Assistant Technician: Rs.11000-24000/-
Health Care Attendant Gr.I : Rs.10000-18000/-
Age: 18 to 45 Years. Please check notification for category vise age.
1. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written test (Multiple choice Questions Objective Type) comprising two sections – Domain related and General Awareness for a total duration of Two hours.
2. The section pertaining to domain (relevant subject/discipline) related questions shall consist of 100 questions and the General Awareness section shall consist of 20 questions. All questions shall be of one mark each. The total marks allotted to the written test are 120. There will be no negative marking.
3. The General Awareness paper shall be common to all commensurate with the level of the post.
4. The language of the test shall be English. However the candidates can also opt for Hindi as the language of the test paper.
5. The written test is tentatively schedule on 28.09.2014. (The exact date of the test will be available on ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com)
6. The candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
7. In order to qualify in the interview. General and OBC candidates must obtain a minimum of 60% marks and SC/ST & PWD candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
8. The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as per following :
i. Written test : 60 marks
ii. Interview : 15 marks
iii. Qualification : 25 marks
Total : 100 marks
- In order to be selected, candidates, in addition to fulfilling the requisite criteria, are required to qualify at each stage i.e. written test and interview.
- ONGC’s departmental candidates shall be given first consideration in matters of selection vis-a-viz other candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants would be required to apply Online ONLY (on the internet) through the link available in ONGC’s website: www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted.
1. For posts where no vacancies are earmarked for Reserved Category, the candidate can apply as General Candidates. However they may indicate their actual category in the online application so as to avail of fee concession as mentioned at point-8.
2. Before registering/submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the followings:
- Valid self E-mail ID& Mobile no.
- Challan form downloaded and duly filled with the fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank.
- Scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (not more than 50 KB size) and signature of the candidate (not more than 20 KB size).
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online