Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 for News Reader cum Translator Vacancies
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 for News Reader cum Translator Vacancies. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 for News Reader cum Translator posts. Prasar Bharati has been released a notification for 50 jobs or vacancies in New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 Details:
Number of posts: 50 Posts
Last Date of Application Submission: 28th July 2014
Name of the Posts: News Reader cum Translator
2. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Assamese): 03 Posts
3. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Bengali): 05 Posts
4. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Dogri): 03 Posts
5. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Gujarati): 04 Posts
6. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Hindi): 09 Posts
7. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Kashmiri): 03 Posts
8. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Malayalam): 04 Posts
9. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Marathi): 03 Posts
10. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Nepali): 04 Posts
11. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Oriya): 02 Posts
12. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Punjabi): 02 Posts
13. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Sanskrit): 01 Post
14. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Tamil): 06 Posts
15. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Urdu): 01 Post
Graduate with English and Graduate conversant with the respective Indian language applied for as may be required for the job and having suitable voice to read bulletins. Candidates must also possess Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and must be familiar with Computer Applications. Post Graduate in English and Graduate conversant with the respective Indian language.
Age: 21 to 55 Years as on 30/06/2014.
A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 300/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 225/- for SC/ST/OBC category candidates will be charged. The Bank Draft worth the respective amount drawn from any nationalised Bank in favour of Director General (News), AIR, New Delhi payable at New Delhi may be sent along with the application.
There would be a combined written examination for the candidates applying for the job of Newsreader-cum-Translator in the respective Indian Languages to judge the knowledge of language, Translation capability and knowledge of current affairs. Candidates securing marks 50% and above in the written examination will be called for Voice test and interview.
How to Apply:
The list of eligible candidates will be put on the NSD:AIR website “ www.newsonair.com”. The exact time, date & venue etc. for the written examination will be put on NSD:AIR website. All the applicants are requested to constantly check the website on regular basis after the closing date for the submission of the application. No call letter will be delivered to candidates for the written examination and audition/voice test. The candidates are requested to report at the examination centre at the given time sharp. In case of any change in the schedule of written test(s), the same will be also be put on the website.
Only the results of the written test in respect of the qualifying candidates as well as the date for their Voice test and the schedule of interview will be put on the website. The final results will also be available on the NSD:AIR website www.newsonair.com.
Application should reach the Inspector of Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 28/07/2014. The envelope containing the application in the prescribed format should be super scribed with “ Application for News reader-cum-translator (Indian Languages) in NSD, AIR to be
engaged on contract basis”. Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be considered. For any late receipt or non-receipt of the applications, this Division shall not be held responsible and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
The applicants are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format given in the advertisement only.
Click Here for More Details and Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.