RMSA Recruitment 2014 for 112 Special Educator and Principal Posts. RMSA has been released a notification for 112 posts in Kahilipara, Guwahati Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Special educator on or before 21st July 2014 and for Principal posts on or before 31st July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2014 Special Educator Posts Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply online: 21st July 2014
Total Number of Special Educator Vacancies: 98 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Special Educator – Visual Impairment for class IX & X: 50 Posts
2. Special Educator – Hearing Impairment/ Speech Impairment for class IX & X: 20 Posts
3. Special Educator – Mentally Challenged/ Learning Disability for class IX & X: 20 Posts
4. Special Educator – Cerebral Palsy/ Autism/ Multiple Disabilities for class IX & X: 8 Posts
Graduates with B. Ed or B. Ed (General) with a 2 year diploma(Special education in Visual, Hearing Impairment, Mental Retardation/ Learning Disability, Cerebral Palsy/ Autism/ Multiple Disabilities
Age:Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
A non – refundable demand draft/ bankers cheque for Rs. 300/- only (Three hundred only) for General & OBC and Rs. 150/- for ST/ SC/ PH candidates drawn in favour of RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati also needs to be enclosed with the application form.
1. The applicants (found valid after scrutiny of the applications) shall have to undergo both “Common Written Test” and “Personal Interview” for selection as special educators.
2. The “Common Written Test” shall be for a maximum of 150 marks comprising of question from the topic mentioned below. All the questions will be of objective type:
- Part A: 60 marks (Current affairs & General Knowledge)
- Part B: 90 marks (General Disability & Special Education) Total: 150 marks (Time: 120 minutes)
3. The candidate who qualifies in the written test will be called for a personal Interview at the RMSA, Assam State Mission Office. The Personal Interview will be for a maximum of 50 marks.
4. The total aggregate of “Common Written Test” and “Personal Interview” will be the criteria for selection of candidates.
5. Selected candidate will be posted in different parts of the state. The place of posting will be non – transferable.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of age, qualification & experience certificates, demand draft/ bankers cheque with duly attested passport size photographs to the Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 on or before 21-07-2014.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2014 Principal Posts Details:
Last Date to Apply online: 31st July 2014
Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: Additional 10 days.
Total Number of Principal Posts: 14 Posts
1. Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks is desired in all levels of academic qualifications.
2. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
3. Persons experience in any of the Government/ Semi Government /Government recognized/ CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary (10+2) School/ Inter College.
4. Experience of working in a CBSE affiliated/Government recognized school is desirable.
5. Proficiency in English and Assamese /concerned regional language is desirable.
Age: 40 to 55 years.
1. 100 marks on percentage of marks in M.A/M.Com/M.Sc Examination;
2. 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Examination; [In case of Major/Hons, the marks obtain in Major/Hons, shall be taken into consideration];
3. 100 marks on percentage of marks in H.S Final Examination;
4. 100 marks on percentage of marks in H.S.L.C Examination;
5. 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T/B.Ed Examination;
6. 20 marks for achievement in fine Arts and Cultural Activities /Sports representing the state officially at National Level
/ NCC certificate /participating in recognized sports at National level representing Assam.
7. Maximum 30 marks for teaching experience @ 2 marks per year of teaching experience in Higher Secondary School/High school having enrollment more than 200.
8. 200 marks on Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of Principal in Model School”, send by ordinary post/ by hand addressed to Office of the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam, SIMAT Building, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati 781019 on or before 31-07-2014 and additional 10 days for Remote Areas.
Click Here for More Details and Apply for Special Educator Posts
Click Here for More Details and Apply for Principal Posts[ad 07]