South Western Railway Recruitment 2014 for 287 Act Apprentice and General Duty Doctors
South Western Railway Recruitment 2014 for 287 Act Apprentice and General Duty Doctors. South Western Railway Recruitment for Act Apprentice(278 Posts) and General Duty Doctor(9 Posts) Posts. South Western Railway has been released a notification for 287 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Submit applications for Act Apprentice posts on or before 18th August 2014 and General Duty Doctors can attend interview on 1st August 2014 by 10:00 Hrs. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2014 Details:
Act Apprentice Posts Details:
Last Date for Submit Applications: 18-08-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 278 Posts
Details of Posts:
|Sl. No.||Trade||No. of Slots|
Matriculation(class 10) pass on 10+2 system or its equivalent with ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade.
Age: 15 to 24 years of age as on 14-07-2014.
OC: Candidates should born between 14-07-1990 and 13-07-1999
SC/ST: Candidates should born between 14-07-1985 and 13-07-1999
OBC: Candidates should born between 14-07-1987 and 13-07-1999
There will be an Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 Years
for OBC candidates.
- The Engagement of Act Apprentices will be done in favor of the candidates who have passed Matriculation or 10th Class under 10+2 system or its equivalent with ITI passed certificate in the relevant trade. The applications received with other than the prescribed educational qualifications will not be entertained.
- The final eligibility list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Metric or 10th standard in 10+2 examination system.
- The candidates who are found eligible will be sent for medical examination. If the candidates found unfit in the prescribed medical examination he/she will not be engaged for training or given any compensation.
How to Apply:
The applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the Box kept in the Personnel Branch, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, South Western Railway, Mysore South in all the working days i.e. from Monday to Saturday between 10-00 to 17-00 hrs (Saturday upto 13-00 hrs) or send by Ordinary Post to the address mentioned below duly super scribing on the Cover as “Application for engagement as Act Apprentices (Ex. ITI).The Application received through SPEED/REGISTERD Post will not be accepted. To The Chief Workshop Manager Central Workshops, South Western Railway, Manandawadi road, Mysore-570 008.
General Duty Doctors Posts Details:
Date and time of Walkin-Interview: 01-08-2014 Walk-in-Interyiew will commence from 10:000 hrs onwards.
Total Number of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Name of The Post: General Duty Doctors
(For open market candidates and Retired Railway Doctorsl Retired Governrnent Medical Officers of State Government) The candidate should be M.B.B.S and should be in possession of a valid Registration Ceftificate of any of the State Medical Council of Inda after completion of 01 year Compulsory rotatory internship.
For open market candidate: Should not have complded more than 50 years as on 21.06.2014. Howvever, age relaxation is admissible upto five years to SC/ST candidates.
For Retired Railway Doctors/Retired Government Medical Officers of State Government: upto the age of 65 years reckoned as on 21.06.2014.
Place of Walk-in- Interview: Office at the Chief Medical Director. Central Hospital, Gadag Road, Hubli.
Pay or Salary:
For open market candidate: 55,000/- per month fixed.
For Retircd Railway Doctors/Retired Government Medical Officers of State Governnrent: Fixed remuneration of Rs..16,000/- per month (subjet to the cordition ti.at Remunerationrpension drawn by retired Railway doctors/Retired Government Medhal Officers of Shte Governnent shouH not exceed the last pay drantn).
- The engngement of Doctors would be on full time contract basis for a period of one year or till regularly selected ADMOs are available which ever is earlier. Further the service of these Doctors are also terminable before expiry of one year by either side after giving 15 days notice. The service rendeed as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement are will not have any in respt of consideration of their period of service in case of rqular selectim through USC. It will also not confer any right for rryularizatlon or absor$ion.
- No private practice is allcxrved.
- The contrmt doctors shall not be srtitled for Raihvay Quarter dc., as a matter of rght. Hcnsever if available tiey will k provided xcommodation. If Government mcommodation is provi*d an amount equivalent to the sum ol Ho.rse Rent Atfaararre and license fee of the accommodatbn so provided will be dedwted.
- The detaihd hrms and condition for open rnarket candidates and Retired Railuiay DoctonlRetired Governnnent Medical Officers of State Governmenf wiHr regard to their duties whik on contract with Raihraye shall be given to them sepiratety, ii ttre eyent of tfieir cehction along with Sre ofrer of engogwnent.
How to Apply:
The eligible and willing candidates should report to Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/Recruihnent between 09:00 hrs to 13:00hrs on 01.08.2014 at Office of the Chief medical Director, Central Hospital, Gadag Road Hubli along with application form in the format aprended. duly enclosing nescssary atteded copies of testimonials in regard to date of birth, educational qualification and experience etc. The community certificate for the SC/ST candidates should be of latest one & issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma. The experierne certificaie should be on the letter head of the hospital or clinic with clear signature &, seal/stamp of the issuing authority. Original certificates should also be produced for verification without fail.
=> Click Here For Act Apprentice Notification Details and Application
=> Click Here For General Duty Doctor Notification Details and Application
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.