SSA Assam Recruitment 2014 for 852 Assistant Teacher Posts
SSA Assam Recruitment 2014 for 852 Assistant Teacher Posts. Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment for Assistant Teachers Posts. SSA Assam has been released a notification for 852 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can aaply online on or before 28th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSA Assam Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Submit Application: 28-07-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 852 Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teachers for Lower Primary School
- 50% in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped (Orthopedically) candidates with TET (Elementary) passed or
- Graduate degree from UGC recognized University.
- TET (Elementary) passed.
- Preference will be given to those who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from NCTE recognized institutes and those who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education) Qualification from RCI recognized institutes.
He/ She must be below 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2014 (relaxation of age will be applicable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years as per norms) and minimum of 18 years. Candidates upto to the age of 45 years can apply for the posts provided that their overage is condoned by the Director, Elementary Education in terms of the provision of Departmental O.M.No.ABP.513/79/9-A Dated 27th March, 1980 and O.M. No.ABP-73/89/17 Dated 4th January, 1992 and obtains Age Condonation Certificate thereof. One applicant can apply for the post in only 1 (one) district.
The procedure of selection shall be as per Government rules. Marks obtained by the candidates in TET (Elementary), academic qualification examination and professional qualification examination and excellence in NCC (B/C certificate),
excellence at State level sports, cultural activities will be taken in consideration for preparing the district wise select list.
- These Contractual teachers will get all facilities including leave & other allowances as per Government norms.
- There shall be reservation of post for SC/ST (Plains)/ST (Hills)/OBC/MOBC/Physically Handicapped candidates as per norms.
- The procedure of selection shall be as per Government rules. Marks obtained by the candidates in TET (Elementary), academic qualification examination and professional qualification examination and excellence in NCC (B/C certificate), excellence at State level sports, cultural activities will be taken in consideration for preparing the district wise select list.
- In case of differently abled (PH) candidates, only Orthopaedically Handicapped candidates may apply.
- Incomplete/Defective/ Invalid application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates may give the choice of districts for 01(one) district only in the online application form.
- Only those candidates who have passed TET(Elementary) in the concerning 4 mediums of instruction indicated at para 3 above, viz. Bangla, Hindi, Manipuri and Garo can apply.
- No off-line applications will be received either at District Office or State Mission Office under any circumstances and in such cases the applications will be considered invalid.
- Application will be received only online from the TET (Elementary) qualified candidates through internet. The online application form will be received from the TET (Elementary) qualified candidates in SSA, Assam’s website www.ssaassam.gov.in (only one district).
- After submitting the form, the candidate should get the print out of the application form on A4 size paper. In that print out there will be space for signature. The printed signed application should be signed by the candidate and submitted along with attested copies of mark sheet and certificate in support of educational qualification, age, caste, disability (PH) and TET (Elementary) certificate for further authentication of his/ her candidature, before the District Level Screening and Verification Committee of the six respective districts. No TA/ DA will be provided for attending the Screening cum verification process.
- After submitting the on line application form, the candidate will get a Unique Number against his/ her submitted application. The candidate should record the Unique Number for all future reference.
- Candidates should be very cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll number of TET examination, he/ she will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded in SSA website. These short listed Candidates will have to appear before the District Level Screening cum Verification Committee for verification of their Original documents, the exact venue and time of which will be notified in the notice board of office of the respective District Mission Co-ordinator, SSA. The candidates have to appear before the District Level Screening cum Verification Committee in preferred district as per their own choice in the on-line application w.e.f 5th August to 11th August’ 2014.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply only online in www.ssaassam.gov.in on or before 28th July 2014, no offline applications will be received.
Click Here for More Details
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.