SSC CHSL Recruitment 2014 for 1997 Clerk and Data Entry Operator Posts
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2014 for 1997 Clerk and Data Entry Operator Posts. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Recruitment for clerk, Data Entry Operator Posts. SSC CHSL has been released a notification for 1997 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can aaply online on or before 14th August 2014 upto 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19-07-2014
Last Date for Part-I Registration: 14-08-2014 up to 5.00 PM
Last Date for Part-II Registration: 19-08-2014 by 5.00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 26-08-2014 by 5.00 PM
Last Date for Payment through Offline Challans: 21-08-2014.
Date of Examination: 02-11-2014 & 09-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 1997 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Clerk: 991 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1006 Posts
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. For detailed Information please check official notification of SSC in given link
18-27 years as on 01.08.2014 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1996. For age relaxation and other detailed information about age check below notification link.
Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
1. Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their own hand.
2. In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.
3. Use of mobile phone, calculator and other electronic gadgets and their accessories is not permitted. Therefore, these should not, be brought inside the Examination Premises / Venue.
4. Candidature of any candidate found to possess mobile phones or any other means of wireless communication or related accessories either in working or switched off mode, shall be cancelled forthwith. This will also invite further penal action as per the policy of the Commission.
5. The Candidates are advised to desist from use of any unfair method in the examination hall which will render them ineligible for further consideration for the examination and also lead to their debarment from Commission‟s examinations in future beside inviting criminal prosecution.
OMR Type of Answer Sheets will be supplied by the Commission for recording their answer of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Part A & Part B of OMR sheet to be filled in Blue/Black Ball point pen only.
- Candidates should write/properly shade his/her name, Roll No, Ticket No. Name of the Examination as mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Test form number correctly at relevant places in OMR sheet, affix his left thumb impression and signature and furnish requisite declaration failing which his answer sheet will not be evaluated and zero mark awarded.
6. If any candidate belonging to visually handicapped (VH) category does not write and shade the category code properly, they will not be treated as belonging to VH category.
7. For Detailed Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Exam Syllabus click on ooficial notification.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format ( Annexure-I ) On-line or by Post. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications respectively.
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here for Application to Apply Offline
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.