Utttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2014 for 56 Court Manager, Clerk, Stenographer and Peon Posts. Utttarakhand High Court Recruitment for Court Manager, Clerk, Steno and Peon Posts. Utttarakhand High Court has been released a notification for 56 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications on or before 11th August 2014 upto 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Utttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Submit Application: 11-08-2014 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 56 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Court Manager: 14 Posts
2. Stenographer: 14 Posts
3. Clerk: 14 Posts
4. Peon: 14 Posts
Candidates must possess Degree of M.B.A in General Management for Post 1, Graduation (10+2+3) from any discipline with shorthand speed of 80 wpm, typing speed of 35 wpm in English & shorthand speed of 80 wpm, typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi for Post 2, Graduation (10+2+3) from any discipline with typing speed of 35 wpm in English & 25 wpm in Hindi for Post 3 and Junior High School (8th Pass) for Post 4.
Court Manager: 25 to 35 Years
Stenographer: 21 to 40 years
Clerk: 21 to 40 years
Peon: 21 to 40 years
Court Manager: Rs.500/-
Pay or Salary:
Court Manager: Rs.75000/- Per Month
Stenographer: Rs.10000/- Per Month
Clerk: Rs.9000/- Per Month
Peon: Rs.7000/- Per Month
- For making selection of Court Manager, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held at Nainital. Date & time of the said interview will be uploaded in the official website of the Hon’ble High Court of Uttarakhand.
- The selection of Stenographer will be based on typing test on computer and a shorthand test. One must posses a speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer.
- In Hindi, one must posses a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and typing speed of 25 words per minute on computer.
- The selection of Clerks will be based on typing test on computer. One must posses typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer in English and 25 words per minute on computer in Hindi.
- Date & time of the shorthand and typing tests will be uploaded in the official website of the Hon’ble High Court of Uttarakhand.
- The selection of Peon will made on the basis of interview only.
- No T.A. will be payable to the candidates attending the interview/ shorthand test/ typing test.
How to Apply:
1. The application form can be downloaded from the web site of the High Court of Uttarakhand www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in and may be sent along with a fee of Rs. 500/- for Court Manager, Rs.200/- for Stenographer and Clerk and Rs. 100/- for Peon, through postal order or bank draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. While filling the application form the applicant must be careful because in case the applicant is found ineligible, the fee will not be refunded.
2. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School mark sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheets, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificates and testimonials regarding extra curricular activities & Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x 10”) each bearing postal stamps worth Rs. 22/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital either by Speed Post or through Registered Post with A.D.
Click Here for Official Notification and Application[ad 07]