Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 for PEON Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Bank Jobs 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 for PEON posts. Vijaya Bank has been released a notification in Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of the Posts: PEON
Last Date for receipt of applications: 17th July 2014
Last date for receipt of applications: 21.07.2014 from far-flung areas
Education Qualification: As on 30.09.2013 Minimum 8th Standard pass, Maximum 12th/PUC or equivalent failed.
Age: 18 to 36 Years as on 30-9-2013
For SC/ST & Physically challenged candidates: Rs.50/- towards postage only.
For others: Rs.150/- per application (including postage charge of Rs.50/-).
Selection will be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle the candidate to
be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview
after preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to candidates’ qualification and suitability.
- Probation : Six months
- Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/ she has furnished incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/ her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected, even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The candidates should submit along with the application, certified copies of documents evidencing their qualification, experience, if any, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should send an attested copy of their caste certificate issued recently by the Competent Authority. However, these candidates will have to produce original caste certificates/ relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which, his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
- The PWD candidates should send attested copy of their disability certificate issued recently by the competent authority. However, these candidates have to produce the original disability certificates at the time of interview, failing which, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- An application not accompanied by copies of relevant certificates, wherever necessary, or requisite fee is not remitted or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
- A recent recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. 3 copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. The candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead to disqualification.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in PUNE.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect/collect any certificate/remittance sent separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of (a) using unfair means during the interview or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or obtaining support for his/ her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution and to be disqualified for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by the Bank.
- Persons who have taken voluntary retirement under the special scheme introduced by public sector banks are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be neatly typed or hand-written in English/Hindi/Vernacular on a foolscap size paper in the format given at the end of this advertisement.
- A recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date should be pasted at the right hand top corner at the space provided in the application.
- It should also be accompanied by Demand Draft (candidate’s name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the demand draft) and attested copies of certificates/testimonials, medical certificate.
- Copies of experience certificate, if any, specifying nature and period of experience should be enclosed.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service, if already in service.
Application complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope, superscribed ‘Application for the post of Peon’ at the following address:
The Dy./Asst. General Manager
1206/A-32, Shirole Road
PIN – 411004
Click Here for More details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.