Andhra Bank Recruitment 2014 for Law Consultant Post
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2014 for Law Consultant Post. Andhra Bank has been released a notification for Law Consultant Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2014 Details:
Opening date of online registration: 01-08-2014
Last date of online registration: 16-08-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 01 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Law Consultant
The applicant should be a graduate / post graduate in law from a recognized university.
The candidate should have the experience of heading the legal department in a Public Sector Bank for a period of at least 2 years not below the rank of a Deputy General Manager.
Pay or Salary:
The selected candidates will be paid remuneration based on the experience and knowledge in accordance with the rules of the
Upto 62 Years as on 31-07-2014
Selection procedure will be through interview.
1. The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended by one more year. However the Bank reserves the right to terminate the contract during the currency of the contract.
2. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Decision of Bank in all matters relating to
- Eligibility of the candidate.
- The documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview
- Selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send communication to the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/ she should create his/her new email ID before applying. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The link under the Bank’s website will remain open from 01.08.2014 to 16.08.2014 both days inclusive.
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click on the link “Recruitment”
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “”.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.