Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 for Engineer, Clerk, Teacher, Stenographer and other Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 for Engineer, Clerk, Teacher, Stenographer and other Posts. Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for Engineer, Clerk, Teacher, Stenographer and other Posts. Kerala PSC has been released a notification for various Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 17th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Submit Application: 17-09-2014 by 12:00 Midnight
Total Number of Vacancies: 145 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 07 Posts
- Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot & Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant etc: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Kannada & Malayalam): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
- Clerk-Typist: 01 Post
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Kozhikkode): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha-SC): 01 Post
- Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
- Tug Driver: 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Kannada Medium): 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 15 Posts
- Cooly Worker: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher-Live Stock Management: 02 Posts
- Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 10 Posts
- Watchman/ Night Watchman (Ex-servicemen only): 01 Post
- Pump Operator/ Plumber: 02 Posts
- Lineman Grade I: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk/ Bill Collector
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Social Studies) Kannada Medium: 03 Posts
- Attender: 01 Post
- Assistant Pharmacist: 54 Posts
- Lower Division Accountant: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade IV: 01 Post
- Foreman (Central Workshop): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Trade Instructor Grade II (Tool & Die Making): 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Quality Assurance): 04 Posts
- Deputy Town Planner: 03 Posts
- Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01 Post
- Head of Section in Information Technology: 01 Post
Candidates should done S.S.L.C or Pre Degree Examination or Higher Secondary Examination and T.T.C Examination, P.G degree in respective discipline & have permanent registration under State Medical Council, Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Com, B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Engineering (Civil), Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification. Read the notification below for post wise qualification details.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 5,250/- – Rs. 38,840/-
Age: 18 – 50 Years. Pleas read below notification for post vise age details and relaxations.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and OMR test.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. After submitting online, take print out of application form for future use. Follow below instructions to apply online:
- Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
- Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Click on Sign Up beside New Registration and fill all the details.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password.
- Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.