KPSC Recruitment 2014-15 for 550 Civil, Mechanical Engineering Jobs
KPSC Recruitment 2014 for 550 Civil, Mechanical Engineer Posts. Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for 550 Engineer Posts. KPSC has been released a notification for 550 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 550 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Assistant Engineer
- Civil: 365 Posts
- Mechanical: 40 Posts
II. Junior Engineer
- Civil: 131 Posts
- Mechanical: 14 Posts
Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma Certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E for Assistant Engineer Posts, Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification for Junior Engineer Posts.
Pay or Salary:
Assistant Engineer(Civil and Mechanical): Rs.22,800/- – Rs.43,200/-
Junior Engineer(Civil and Mechanical): Rs.17,650/- – Rs.32,000/-
Age: 18 to 33 years as on 11-02-1999.
Please check below notification link for age relaxation as per the rules.
General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs. 300/-
SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 26-08-2014 to 25-09-2014. Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Application for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department’.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.