PGIMER Recruitment 2014 for 139 Grade A, B, C Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2014 for 139 Grade A, B, C Posts. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Recruitment for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Posts. PGIMER has been released a notification for 139 Medical Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 11:59 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CISF Recruitment 2014 Details:
Date of Application Submission: 05-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 11:59 PM
Last Date of Receipt of Application / Update of the Challan Receipt: 12-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 139 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Lecturer, NINE: 02 Posts
2. Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
3. Asst Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
4. Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
5. Medical Officer (Staff Clinic): 01 Post
6. Public Health Nurse: 08 Posts
7. Clinical Instructor: 07 Posts
8. Asst Administrative Officer: 04 Posts
9. Supervisor Radiographer: 01 Post
10. Asst Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
11. Technical Officer (Dialysis): 01 Post
12. Medical Record Officer: 03 Posts
13. Physiotherapist: 14 Posts
14. Play Therapist: 03 Posts
15. Assistant Dietitian: 03 Posts
16. Jr Technician (Radiotherapy): 07 Posts
17. Jr Speech Therapist: 03 Posts
18. Ophthalmic Technician: 05 Posts
19. Dental Hygienist Gr II: 02 Posts
20. Store Keeper: 13 Posts
21. Occupational Therapist: 08 Posts
22. Medical Social Worker Gr II/ Psychiatric Social Worker: 14 Posts
23. Pharmacist Gr II: 01 Post
24. Dental Mechanic Gr II: 02 Posts
25. Female Multipurpose Worker: 02 Posts
26. Male Multipurpose Worker: 01 Post
27. Security Guard Gr II: 28 Posts
Please check notification for job vise educational qualification, experience, physical standards, desired qualification and experience.
Pay or Salary:
Sr.No.1 & 2: Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/-.
Sr.No.3 to 5: Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
Sr.No.6 & 7: Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
Sr.No.8 to 11: Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
Sr.No.12 to 22: Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Sr.No.23: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
Sr.No.24 & 25: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
Sr.No.26: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
Sr.No.27: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
Sr.No.1: upto 50 years.
For Sr.No.2,3,7,15 & 21: upto 35 years.
For Sr.No.8,9: 40 years.
For Sr.No.4 to 6, 10 to 14, 16 to 20, 22 to 27: 18-30 years.
SC/ST – Maximum five years.
OBC – Maximum three years.
PH – Maximum Ten years.
Any other category – As per Govt. of India Rules.
SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
For all others: Rs. 1000/-
After the closing of last date of applications, the eligibility of the candidates for written examination will be based on i) whether the candidate has deposited the requisite application fee in the bank or not?, ii) whether after depositing of fee in the bank it has been entered and updated in the application form or not? iii) after reconciliation with the bank statement, the candidates found eligible will be called for the written examination.
How to Apply:
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.edu.in.
- All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application form on the website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID not be shared or disclosed to any body. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee after 24 hours in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
- Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this 10 Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.