BVFCL Recruitment 2014 – Manager, Engineer and Officer Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for BVFCL recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. BVFCL Recruitment 2014 For Manager, Engineer & Officer.BVFCL has released notification for the recruitment of Manager, Engineer & Officer posts. There are almost 08 jobs or vacancies in BVFCL. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 29th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
BVFCL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total No of Posts in BVFCL : 08
Date of Advertisement: 12-09-2014.
Last date to apply for these posts: Within 21 days from the date of publication of Advt
Names of Posts:
- General Manager/ Dy. General Manager (Operation): 01 Post
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Dy. General Manager/ Chief Manager (HR): 01 Post
- Dy. General Manager (Finance)/ Chief Finance Manager: 01 Post
- Chief Engineer/ Addl. Chief Engineer (Chemical): 02 Posts
- Chief Engineer/ Addl. Chief Engineer (Instrumentation): 01 Post
- Sr. Law Officer/ Law Officer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Chemical Engineering for Sl no 1, 5 Posts, Graduation with C.A. or I.C.W.A for Sl no 2 & 4 Posts, MBA with specialization in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in PIR/ HRD/ Labour & Social Welfare for Sl no 3 Post, Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering for Sl no 6 Post, L.LB from colleges approved by Bar Council of India for Sl no 7 Post. Preference will be given to the candidates having relevant experience for all the posts.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 55 years for GM Post, 53 years for DGM Post, 52 years for CM, CFM, CE Posts, 51 years for ACE Post, 48 years for Sr LO, 45 years for LO as on 01-10-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ EXS candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for General and OBC candidates through Bank draft drawn in favour of BVFCL, Namrup payable at SBI/ UCO Bank at Namrup, Assam- 786623 and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste, PH certificate, 2 recent passport size photographs, Bank Draft, by superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post ____” and send to The HOD (Personnel), BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam- 786623 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
Click Here For More details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.