Odisha PSC Recruitment 2014 – Assistant Section Officer Posts
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for OPSC Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 For Assistant Section Officer. Assistant Section Officer has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer Posts. There are almost 811 jobs or vacancies in OPSC Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 27th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefuly before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
OPSC Recruitment Details:
- Total Number of Vacancies in OPSC : 811 Posts
- Last date to apply for these posts: 27th July 2014
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Section Officer
- Governor’s Secretariat: 11 Posts
- State Secretariat: 800 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; or posses such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2012, i.e he/ she must not have born earlier than 02-01-1980 and not later than 01-01-1991. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, skill test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- through Online Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST candidates of Odisha are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in from 01-09-2014 to 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
General Instruction to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph, signature & left hand thump impression for uploading.
- Click on Apply Online link beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload the scanned photograph, signature.
- On Successful submission, a Registration ID will be displayed, preserve it.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Take print out of finally submitted application form and challan (pay in slip) for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 30-09-2014.
Click Here For More Details
Click Here For Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.