Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 For 127 Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Office of the District Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 For Jr Clerk, Peon, Jr Typist & Other. Office of the District Judge Ganjam has released notification for the recruitment of Jr Clerk, Peon, Jr Typist & Other posts. There are almost 127 jobs or vacancies in Office of the District Judge Ganjam Berhampur. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 04th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Odisha District Court Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Odisha District Court : 127 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 08th October 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Jr Clerk/ Copyist: 71 Posts
- Jr Typist: 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III: 09 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 02 Post
- Peon, Orderly Peon, Sessions Guard, Malkhana Peon, Sweeper, NWM, and Choukidar: 34 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted u/s.3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination for Sl no 1, 2, 3 Posts, passed the matriculation examination or equivalent for Sl no 4 Post, passed Class-VIII Examination for Sl no 5 Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years and 32 years for Sl no 1 to 4 Posts, 18 years to 37 years for Sl no 5 Post as on 08-10-2014. Age relaxation is applicable.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written exam, Computer Science Test, Trade test, Viva-Voce.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under head 0070- Other Administrative Services -01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650- Law Department – 9916730- Examination Fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts and no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with Treasury Challan, Self attested Board or equivalent certificate, qualification, Two Character Certificates issued by the two Gazetted Officers/ Medical Practitioner/ Sarpanch, Three Self signed recent passport size photographs, Two self-addressed envelopes duly stamped with Rs.30/-, etcand send through Registered Post/ Speed post to office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur on or before 08-10-2014.
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.