Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-15 for 269 Stenographer Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-15 for 269 Stenographer Posts. Punjab and Haryana High Court has been released a notification for 269 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-15 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2014
Last Date for Registration Step-I : 23-09-2014 11:59 PM
Last Date for Registration Step-II : 25-09-2014 11:59 PM
Last Date to Pay Fee: 25-09-2014
Last Date to Edit Application: 25-09-2014 11:59 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 269 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-III
Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Pay or Salary: Rs.5910/- – Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
General: 18 – 38 years as on 01-01-2014
SC/ BC: 18 – 43 years as on 01-01-2014
women: 18 – 40 years as on 01-01-2014
PHC candidates of Punjab: 18 – 48 years as on 01-01-2014
PHC (SC): 18 – 53 years as on 01-01-2014
PHC (BC/ OBC) candidates of Punjab: 18 – 53 years as on 01-01-2014
Rs.500/- for General candidates and Reserved categories of other states, Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ ESM candidates of Punjab through Cash Deposit Receipt in any SBI Branch should be deposit under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
Shortlisted candidates will be called for computer proficiency test, shorthand test.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-I Process & 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-II Process. Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID.
- Candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Click on the “Current Openings” —-> Stenographer Grade-III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab)”.
- Read the notification and instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link, this contains two stages (Registration-I and Registration-II)
- Click on the Registration-I process —> fill the details carefully.
- Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password.
- Now take the printout copy of “Cash Deposit Receipt” & pay the fee to any branch of SBI after atleast 4 hours.
- After depositing the fee, candidate will get a unique Transaction/ Journal number.
- Now click on the Registration-II process —> Re login the website.
- Fill the details of fee payment and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Click on the submit button, an email/ SMS will be received.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Click Here for Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.