RMSA Assam Recruitment 2014 – Graduate Teacher & other Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Recruitment 2014 For Graduate Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian and Lab Attendant. RMSA has released notification for the recruitment of Graduate Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian and Lab Attendant posts. There are almost 157 jobs or vacancies in RMSA Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 10th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefuly before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
RMSA Recruitment Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies in RMSA: 157 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 10th October 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Teacher (English): 28 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Science): 14 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Math): 14 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): 14 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Assamese): 14 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Hindi): 14 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Bengali): 03 Posts
- Computer Teacher: 14 Posts
- Music Teacher: 14 Posts
- Librarian: 14 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.A/ B.Sc in concerned subject with 50% marks & B.T/ B.Ed degree with TET qualification for Posts 1 to 7, Bachelors degree in Music with 50% marks for Post 8, B.C.A/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (I.T/ C.S) or B.I.T or DOEACC ‘B’ Level or M.C.A with 55% marks for Post 9, Graduation with Diploma in Library Science for Post 10 and Passed in 12th standard for Post 11.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 38 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in academic examinations, teaching experience, interview and viva voice.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 200/- through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India after second working day (48 Hours) from the day of the application submit. Candidates must ensure that SBI Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal is inserted properly on the Candidates copy of the Bank e-Challan.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rmsaassam.in from 10-09-2014 to 10-10-2014. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Click Here For More details
Click here To Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.