SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 70 Operator, Technician, Attendant Jobs
SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 70 Operator, Technician, Attendant Job. Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment for 70 Operator cum Technician Trainee, Attendant cum Technician Trainee Jobs. SAIL has been released a notification for 70 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online from 26th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Operator cum Technician Trainee: 25 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Metallurgy: 08 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Chemical: 03 Posts
II. Attendant cum Technician Trainee: 45 Posts
- Welder: 07 Posts
- Turner: 07 Posts
- Fitter: 16 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Mech: 05 Posts
Matric and 3 Years (full time) Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ instrumentation/ Chemical from a Govt recognized institute for Operator cum Technician Trainee Post, SSC with ITI pass (full time) from a Govt recognized institute in Welder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor vehicle mechanic trades for Attendant cum Technician Trainee Post.
Operator cum Technician Trainee: Rs. 15,830/- – Rs. 22,150/-
Attendant cum Technician Trainee: Rs. 16,800/- – Rs. 24,110/-
18 – 28 years as on 01-09-2014. Check notification for age relaxation.
Candidates should pay Rs.250/- for General/ OBC candidates for Sr.No:1 Post, Rs.150/- for Sr.No:2 Post through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking. SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sail.co.in from 27-09-2014 to 26-10-2014.
Follow below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website http://www.sail.co.in/.
- Click on the “Careers” —> “Ferro Alloy Plant”.
- Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Click on the “Recruitment for the posts of OCT(T) and ACT(T)- CFA”.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Now click on the “Apply” button.
- Login your self by providing the details.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the fee through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- After payment of fee submit the application form.
- An unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the password and registration code and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.