Social Welfare Jharkhand Recruitment 2014 – Consultant & Other Posts
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Directorate of Social Welfare Jharkhand recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Directorate of Social Welfare Jharkhand Recruitment 2014 For Consultant, Project Asst & Other. Directorate of Social Welfare Jharkhand has released notification for the recruitment of Consultant, Project Asst & Other. There are almost 234 jobs or vacancies in Directorate of Social Welfare Jharkhand in Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 27th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Directorate of Social Welfare Jharkhand Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts in Social Welfare Jharkhand : 234
Last date to apply for these posts: 27 September 2014
Name of the Post:
- Consultant – Nutrition & Child Development: 01 post
- Consultant – BCC & Capacity Building: 01 post
- Consultant – Social Development & Community Mobilization: 01 post
- Consultant – M & E and Decentralized Planning: 01 post
- Consultant – Financial Management: 01 post
- Consultant – Procurement: 01 post
- Project Associate: 01 post
- Accountant: 01 post
- District Coordinator: 12 posts
- Project Assistant: 113 posts
- Block Coordinator: 101 posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition/ Public Health or related field that includes courses on community nutrition/ public health for S.No.1 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Health Communication or Social Science for S.No.2 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology or Anthropology for S.No.3 post, Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Demography/ Anthropology/ Development Planning/ Social Work for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Procedure: Qualified Short listed individuals will be called for interview/ discussion and top listed candidates shall be considered for selection.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/ on or before 27-09-2014. After submitting the On line application candidates need to send the hard copy of resume along with attested copies of certificates in proof of age, education and experience to the State Project Director – ISSNIP, Directorate of Social Welfare, Engineering Hostel, 2nd Floor, Sector – 3, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834004, Jharkhand, clearly mentioning the Name of the Position and the preferred District/ Block on the envelop on or before 30-09-2014
Click Here For More Details
Click Here For Apply online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.