6101 Railway Jobs – RRB Recruitment 2014-2015
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Railway Jobs / RRB Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2014 For Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent. RRB has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent posts. There are almost 6101 jobs or vacancies in RRB . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 19th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
RRB Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in RRB: 6101 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 19th October 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Section Engineer: 1798 Posts
- Chief Depot Material Superindent: 52 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts
- Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
- Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a Combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for Senior Section Engineer Posts, Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute for Senior Section Engineer,Chief Depot Material Superindent Posts, Four years Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for Senior Section Engineer Posts, Three years Diploma in relevant field for Junior Engineer Posts, PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC “A”level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution for Junior Engineer Post, Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution for Junior Engineer,Depot Material Superindent Post, Matriculation or its equivalent, State Diploma or All India Certificate in Printing Technology obtained after 3 years course for Junior Engineer Post, Degree in relevant field from Recognised University for Chemical Metallurgical AssistantPost.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 35 years for Sr.No:A,B,E Posts, 18 – 33 years for Sr.No:C,D Posts as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ document verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all other banks, other than SBI, which will be borne by the candidates) or through Challan form in SBI Branch, or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply). SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/ from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.