GADVASU Recruitment 2014-2015 for Clerk, Steno and Other Posts
GADVASU Recruitment 2014-2015 for Clerk, Steno and Other Posts. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana Recruitment for Clerk, Steno and Other Posts. GADVASU has been released a notification for 15 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
GADVASU Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Submit Application: 30-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk: 01 Post
- Steno-typist: 01 Post
- Computering Assistant: 01 Post
- Store-Keeper: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendants: 02 Posts
- Animal Attendants: 02 Posts
- Messenger Boy: 01 Post
- Beldar: 02 Posts
- Chowkidar: 02 Posts
- Sweeper: 02 Posts
Graduation from a recognized university, Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics, Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt of India for Cler Post, Graduation from a recognized university, Shorthand speed of 50 wpm & 80 wpm in punjabi & english to be transcribed at a speed of 10 wpm & 15 wpm, Matric level certificate of Punjabi for Steno-typis Post, B.Sc (Computer Application)/ Bachelor in Computer Application/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ B.Sc (IT)/ PG Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university, 10+2 with knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric level for Computering Assistant Post. For other Posts Qualification Check Notification.
Pay or Salary: Rs.6,500/- – Rs.13,500/-.
Age: Age limit should be 18 – 37 years.
Rs.300/- for Sr.No:1 to 4 Posts, Rs.150/- for Sr.No:5 to 10 Posts through Bank draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, GADVASU payable at Ludhiana. Candidates should write his/ her Name, Address & post applied for on reverse side of Bank draft.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of date of birth certificate, experience certificate, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, residence certificate, matriculation with punjabi certificate, bank draft, 2 passport size photographs etc & other relevant documents on or before 30-10-2014 to the Office of Director Extension Education, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences, University, Ferozpur Road, Near Verka Milk Plant, Ludhiana. The documents containing envelope should be in the size of 12? X 8? size & should be superscribed as “Name of the post applied for”.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here for Application
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.