GMERS Recruitment 2014-2015 for Tutor and Medical Officer Jobs
GMERS Recruitment 2014-2015 for Tutor and Medica Officer Jobs. Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society Recruitment for Tutor and Medica Officer Jobs. GMERS has been released a notification for 72 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply 18th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
GMERS Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2014
- Last Date to Submit Application: 22-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 72 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Tutor/ Lady Medical Officer/ Medical Officer
- Anatomy: 14 Posts
- Physiology: 09 Posts
- Biochemistry: 11 Posts
- Pathology: 07 Posts
- Microbiology: 07 Posts
- Pharmacology: 05 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 05 Posts
- Community Medicine: 07 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Lady Medical Officer: 05 Posts
Qualifications and teaching experience should be as per Recruitment Rules of the GMERS & Regulations of Medical Council of India as amended from time to time.
Pay or Salary: Rs.9300-34800/- (GP-5400)
Tutor /LMO / Medical Officer: 35 years. Age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / SEBC & Female candidates of Gujarat as per existing government rules in force.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gujhealth.gov.in on or before 18-10-2014 till 6:00 PM & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of final MBBS Mark sheet, final MBBS Attempt Certificate, P.G mark sheet, P.G Attempt Certificate, MBBS Registration Certificate, MS/ MD Registration Certificate, Degree Certificate, Teaching Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (applicable only to domicile of Gujarat), Non Creamy Layer Certificate (For SEBC Candidate applicable only to domicile of Gujarat), Birth Date Certificate School-Leaving Certificate, SSCE or HSCE Certificate for proof of knowledge of Gujarati Language to the office of the GMERS at E-3, 2nd Floor, Civil Hospital, Opp Pathikashram, Gandhinagar 382012 on or before 22-10-2014.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph.
- Log on through the website www.gujhealth.gov.in —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Fill all the details carfully and upload the scanned copies of photograph.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
- An unique code with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Take 2 printout copies of application form.
- Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to the concerned address.
- Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.