Health and Family Welfare Dept, Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 for Jr. Resident Jobs
Health and Family Welfare Dept, Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 for Jr. Resident Jobs. Health & Family Welfare Dept, Delhi has been released a notification for 575 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 17th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Health and Family Welfare Dept, Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 17-10-2014 Upto 4:00 PM
- Written Exam Date: 26-10-2014 at 10:00 AM
Total Number of Vacancies: 575 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Resident
- A recognized MBBS Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship:- Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before date of Joining.
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining to the Post, if selected.
Candidates should not be more than 35/38/40 years of age in respect of General/OBC/SC-ST/ respectively on the last date for receipt of applications as contained in DHS Rules, 2009.
There shall be a written MCQ(Single Response Type) of examination. This written examination shall be organized by the Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi on 26 October, 2014 at 10:00AM(Sunday). The syllabus of the Examination will be of MBBS Course level.
How to Apply:
Receipt of ONLINE applications in the prescribed format along with certified copies of educational qualification and experience may reach in the Office of the Registrar(Academic), Room No. 114, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2 along with a DD of Rs 1,500/-( For General and OBC Category) and Rs. 750/-( For SC and ST Category) in favor of “Dean, MAMC” latest by 17.10.2014 up to 4:00 p.m. There is no application fee for PH category.
Click Here for Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.